Based in Aberdeen, Scotland, Refrigeration (Aberdeen) Limited is well situated to provide excellent service and maintenance assistance for all types of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment both on and offshore.
What we offer
- We have extensive experience in the fields of refrigeration and air conditioning HVAC.
- Time served engineers install, service and maintain all types of both industrial and commercial equipment.
- Our engineers are registered with ACRIB, with City & Guilds Safe Handling of Refrigerant/Ammonia Certification.
- Installations have been carried out nationwide and worldwide Europe, Russia, South America, South Africa Middle and Far East.
- Sub-contract work carried out on behalf of many nationwide commercial refrigeration and air conditioning contractors.
- We have in-house design and metal fabrication facilities. Turnkey design, project management and delivery is tailored to individual needs.
- Quality refrigeration & air conditioning spares are supplied. We are able to source the most hard to find items at the best prices.
- We are manufacturers of the Torry Continuous IQF Freezer.
We specialise in;
Ice Plant Specialists
We specialise in offering a bespoke Ice Plant design service for our customers.
Steel Belt IQF Freezer
Torry Continuous Air Blast Tunnel IQF Freezer with Stainless Steel Belt.
Experience in this Marine Refrigeration serving vessels in Aberdeen.
Air Conditioning HVAC
Refrigeration and air conditioning equipment both on and offshore.